Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Cute Tuxedo Cat and Colorful Butterflies Canvas Tote Bags

Here you will find custom tote bags with cute cats and butterflies on them.

We have a tuxedo cat ourselves, and she is so sweet. So I was in awe with this cute tuxie with all the colorful butterflies. I love butterflies too; they make a purr-fect pair.

I love all of the vibrant colors on these:

I was so inspired by this combination that I decided to include a painting of our cat Muffin with a pair of butterflies that I had painted.

I love the closeup of Muffin's face.

You can choose either or both of these adorable designs of Freckles and/or Muffin, on the bag style of your choice. There are different sizes and colors to choose from. Clicking on either design will will take you to Zazzle which will also bring up the various bag styles.

Canvas bags come in so handy, whether going shopping, holding a yarn or sewing project, or to carry your favorite books. I usually use them for crocheting and crafting projects, and sometimes I use them to carry books and music in when going on vacation. They can make a purr-fect gift for yourself and or for any other cat lover.

What kinds of things do you use canvas bags for?

Thanks so much for stopping by. Please feel free to share.

View more Cat Bags by CherylsArt at Zazzle.com.

Cheryl Paton

No comments:

Post a Comment