Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Cute Tuxedo Cat and Colorful Butterflies Canvas Tote Bags

We have a tuxedo cat ourselves, and she is so sweet. So I was in awe with this cute tuxie with all the colorful butterflies. I love butterflies too; they make a purr-fect pair.


I was so inspired by this combination that I decided to include a painting of our cat Muffin with a pair of butterflies.



You can choose either or both of these adorable designs of Freckles and/or Muffin, on the bag style of your choice. There are different sizes and colors to choose from. Clicking on either design will bring up the various bag styles too.

Canvas bags come in so handy, whether going shopping, holding a knitting or sewing project, or to carry your favorite books. I usually use them for crocheting and crafting projects, and sometimes I use them to carry books and music in when going on vacation.

What kinds of things to you use canvas bags for?

Thanks so much for stopping by, and please feel free to share.

View more Cat Bags by CherylsArt at Zazzle.com.

Cheryl Paton

No comments:

Post a Comment