Thursday, January 28, 2016

Flowers Plants Safe for Cats Shirts

This unique design on custom shirts features a painting of flowers and plants that are considered safe for cats, were they to eat them.

These plants include Gerber daisy, catnip, nasturtiums, and cereal grass. There are other plants that are also considered safe, but these were the most common ones that I saw listed on various sites, when I was doing my research.

This visual statement is artistic and aesthetically pleasing. I painted an assortment of the above flowers on a black cat and it is ready for the shirt color of your choice. I like it best on the red and pink options, but you may prefer others. You can also select a different shirt style, and any size. It makes a nice gift for cat lovers.

Black Cat Flowers Plants Cats Can Eat Shirts
Black Cat Flowers Plants Cats Can Eat Shirts by Cherylsart
See more cat tshirts by CherylsArt at zazzle.com.

Cheryl Paton


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome Martin Kloess. Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete