Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Cute Tuxedo Cat Christmas Cards and More

If you like tuxedo cats then you'll enjoy these Christmas cards, stickers, mugs, puzzles, and more.

My cat Muffin just seemed to know that this present was for her and that it was a bed. With just some partial unwrapping, she was ready to settle down and enjoy her new gift. You can click on the image link below to see the current selection.

The text on the items can be easily personalized with your own words by using the template form. You'll see the template form once you click on the item of your choice.


If you would like this cute design added to any other products, you can let me know through my CherylsArtPhotos store at Zazzle, or send me an email to creative-brushstrokes@comcast.net.

Cheryl Paton


8 comments:

  1. Adorable cat! I don't know much about cats, but I love the spots on your tuxedo cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely a 'cat' person and that 'just place my gifts under the tree' really is what a cat would say! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, that's exactly what they would say. They want to be right where the action is. : )

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful cat and I love all the cat items and that you created not only a card but all the other coordinating cat products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michigal. I'll let our Muffin know that she is a star. : )

      Delete
  4. Tuxedo cats - I never knew this is what they were called! I am trying to figure out the different names for certain markings and this has helped with that thankyou, lovely pics too :) I adore cats as you may know!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Leah; glad to have helped. So nice to know that you're a cat lover too. : )

      Delete