Friday, July 19, 2013

iPhone Cases for Cat Lovers

As I write this, my cat Muffin is sitting in my lap and loving my arms and my hands as I type. She is purring. A painting of her is pictured below, on the tuxedo cat iPone case.

I hope that you like this cat-tastic selection of iPhone covers. Another one of my loves is art, so I tend to pick artistic designs.

The first design looks like a gray tabby mix with a white chest. It looks cute on the light green background.



This next design features a tabby with big green eyes. I recognize this curious look.



This next cat designs looks whimsical and magical, as if it was made with light.



And here is an artistic rendering of my cat, Muffin. She is a black and white tuxedo cat, and is laying on a blue blanket.



You can browse more cat iPhone cases at Zazzle.com.

Or if you have a favorite cat photo and/or artwork, you can design your own iPhone case.

Blank iPhone 5 Case to Design Your Own
Blank iPhone 5 Case to Design Your Own by Cherylsart
Check out Blank Casemate Cases online at zazzle

Just click on the white case, and then on Customize It. You can then add text and/or upload images.

Wishing you a cat-tastic day with lots of purrs.

Check out more cat art by CherylsArt at Zazzle.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment