Friday, July 26, 2013

Favorite Cat Designs

Today's blog features favorite cat designs by various artists.

First is my very own favorite artwork I did of our tuxedo cat, Muffin. She is black and white, and looks so happy. It seems appropriate that she is shown on a Happy Birthday card:



This beautiful design, by Bebops, features a trait that cats seem to do best. They get so engaged in watching whatever is out the window. The mousepad seems like a fun choice for this design.


I love this next design; it is so colorful. I am also impressed with all the realistic details. This poster would look great on any cat lover's wall.



Check out more cat designs, by more artists at Zazzle.com.

Cheryl Paton
CherylsArt on Zazzle

1 comment:

  1. Cute cats! Thanks for including my mousepad.

    ReplyDelete