Thursday, June 20, 2013

Cute Tuxedo Cat Gifts

Here you will find cute tuxedo cat gift ideas for cat lovers.

I am the proud and happy owner of my adorable tuxedo cat, Muffin.

My cat Muffin likes being happy and contented. She seems to be the purr-fect choice on these Happy Birthday paper plates. I painted her using the pointillism technique, which means, I painted her image by using numerous dots.


Here, I took a photo of her laying on a blanket. I used individual line brushstrokes for this portrait. This image is printed twice on the cover of these greeting cards. The front of the card is to be cut down the middle on the line, and can then be used as bookmarks. So it is a gift within a card.


This same bookmark design can also be purchased on mini business cards.


These tuxedo cat shirts can be a fun solution when you're short on tuxes!


If you are looking for a gray accent pillow, Muffin has got it covered.


If you are looking for some fun activities, Muffin's photo of her enjoying her Christmas present, is a fun puzzle choice.


Muffin says, "That's all for now. Gotta go and saw some zzzz's. Purr."

Cheryl Paton

Look for more cat themed products at CherylsArt on Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment